1. Home-based Education: Care of Elderly at Home (Caregiver training and education to caregivers of older persons) (performed by TGP nurses)
2. Home-based education: Nursing wound care (performed by TGP nurses)
3. Home-based education: Managing challenging behaviours in persons with dementia using non-pharmacological approaches (performed by TGP partner psychologists)
4. Home-based education: Caregiver training on mobility and prevention of complications of immobility in frail older adults (performed by TGP partner physiotherapists)
5. Home-based education: Performing basic activities of daily living and advice on home environment and safety (performed by TGP partner occupational therapist)
MindBodyGym: A personalised 8 week, 2-2.5 hour/week Dementia Prevention Program.