We are happy to be appointed as Approved Caregivers Training Grant Training Provider by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) for the following courses:
1. Home-based Education: Care of Elderly at Home (Caregiver training and education to caregivers of older persons) (performed by TGP nurses)
2. Home-based education: Nursing wound care (performed by TGP nurses)
3. Home-based education: Managing challenging behaviours in persons with dementia using non-pharmacological approaches (performed by TGP partner psychologists)
4. Home-based education: Caregiver training on mobility and prevention of complications of immobility in frail older adults (performed by TGP partner physiotherapists)
5. Home-based education: Performing basic activities of daily living and advice on home environment and safety (performed by TGP partner occupational therapist)
Kindly check <https://www.aic.sg/financial-assistance/caregivers-training-grant> to ensure your care recipient fulfil the pre-requisites (Singapore Citizen and >65 years old) and are eligible for receiving the caregiver training grant (caregiver must be the person in charge of caring for the care recipient).
Please contact The Geriatric Practice @ (65) 6262 2864 or email email@example.com to enquire about Caregiver Training Grant courses administered via AIC
MindBodyGym: A personalised 8 week, 2-2.5 hour/week Dementia Prevention Program.
Contact The Geriatric Practice @ (65) 6262 2864 (Jasmine) or email firstname.lastname@example.org